Already available in ARAE, the new pure terpene Citronelol as we cannot stand still and work every day to have the most complete catalog of pure terpenes on the web.
The pure terpene Citronelol, like all our pure terpenes, is obtained through the steam extraction process, which does not use a single chemical component, guaranteeing the full naturalness of the terpene and the absence of possible side effects, enjoy it!
What is the taste and aroma of Citronelol terpene?
The main feature of this terpene is its impressive flavor and aroma, very citrus and fresh, so it is widely used in cosmetics and perfumes, What better sign than this? I personally use it in my vapings, it is an indispensable part of my private dispensary and my specialty... My cannabic biscuits with a touch of Citronelol! Absolutely tasty!
Where is Citronelol found naturally?
Of course, ARAE's pure terpene Citronelol comes from totally natural origin, and can be found in:
- Citronella Oil
- Rose Oil
- Geranium Oil
What medicinal properties does terpene Citronelol have?
If you are a lover of the benefits of natural medicine, you are in the right place because the pure terpenes of ARAE, are subjected to numerous independent scientific studies, which have demonstrated their medicinal properties and the Citronelol was not going to be less. The medicinal properties of Citronelol are:
- Effective in relieving stomach cramps
- Analgesic for pain
- Powerful migraine pain reliever
- Its effectiveness as a skin moisturizer, is widely used in aromatherapy
The varieties of cannabis that contain this terpene are mostly:
- Sky Citronella from PEV Bank Seeds
- Super Lemon Skunk by Green House Seeds
- Gorilla Zkkitlez of Barney's Farm
- Tangerine Dream by Barney's Farm
- Royal Queen Seeds Hulkberry
- Chem Berry of Dark Horse Genetics
The pure terpene Citronelol is now available in our online store, are you going to miss it? Take your vaporization to the next level, customizing its flavor with pure terpene Citronelol. Simply perfect!
This text has been created on the basis of the following reference studies:
- Lawless, J., The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils ISBN 1-85230-661-0
- Taylor WG, Schreck CE. (1985). «Chiral-phase capillary gas chromatography and mosquito repellent activity of some oxazolidine derivatives of (+)- and (-)-citronellol». J Pharm Sci. 74 (5): 534-539. PMID 2862274. doi:10.1002/jps.2600740508.