Now available in ARAE our new creation, the new pure terpene Eucalyptol! This terpene is included in the subclass of natural cyclic monoterpenes. One of the non-negotiable conditions contained in our natural terpenes is the delicacy of the extraction system, which is why all our terpenes are extracted by the steam dragging method, which guarantees a full preservation of the organoleptic properties of the terpenes, as well as the absence of side effects.
Its degree of purity reaches 96%.
What is the taste and aroma of Eucalyptol Terpene?
The aroma and taste of Eucalyptol is wonderful, a pleasant fresh and mentholated sensation, accompanied by a few spicy and refreshing touches that have been captivating me since I tried it and now it is indispensable in my daily life, whether in my vapings or even in the kitchen.
Where is Eucalyptol found naturally?
Eucalyptol is found naturally in many plants, many of them very everyday and known:
- Eucalytpus Cneorifolia
- The whole Eucalyptus family
- Tea tree
- Spanish Salvia
- California Laurel
What medicinal properties does terpene Eucalyptol have?
Scientific studies carried out by independent laboratories show that the consumption of Eucalyptol has several medicinal benefits.
- Helps to reduce nasal secretion in flu processes
- If you apply it directly on the skin, in superficial wounds it is an effective natural antiseptic.
- It has antispasmodic properties, helping to reduce muscle contractions in gastrointestinal processes.
- It is a powerful dry cough reliever in common colds.
- Helps eliminate leukemia cells if applied in vitro
The varieties of cannabis that contain this terpene are mostly:
- Jack Herer of Sensi Seeds
- Barney's Farm Top Dawg
- Positronics Claustrum
- Kraken by Buddha Seeds
- Domina CBD of Kannabia
- Ak Skunk of Kalashnikov Seeds
- Pink Plant from EVA Seeds
If you are looking for an excellent taste and a pure terpene of quality and good price, you are in the right place. Welcome to ARAE! You are already part of our exclusive family!
This text has been created on the basis of the following reference studies:
- Boland, Brophy & House 1991, p. 6.
- "Meditaroma - Eucalyptus oil." (in es). Meditaroma. Consultation: 22 gener 2016].
- Harborne, J.B., Baxter, H.. Chemical Dictionary of Economic Plants. ISBN 0-471-49226-4.
- Juergens UR, Dethlefsen U, Steinkamp G, Gillissen A, Repges R, Vetter H «Anti-inflammatory activity of 1.8-cineol (eucalyptol) in bronchial asthma: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial». Respir Med, 97, 3, March 2003, pàg. 250–6. DOI: 10.1053/rmed.2003.1432. PMID: 12645832.
- Juergens, U., Engelen, T., Racké, K., Stöber, M., Gillissen, A., Vetter, H. «Inhibitory activity of 1,8-cineol (eucalyptol) on cytokine production in cultured human lymphocytes and monocytes». Pulmonary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 17, 5, 2004, pàg. 281–7. DOI: 10.1016/j.pupt.2004.06.002. PMID: 15477123.
- Kehrl W, Sonnemann U, Dethlefsen U «Therapy for acute nonpurulent rhinosinusitis with cineole: results of a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial». Laryngoscope, 114, 4, 2004, pàg. 738–42. DOI: 10.1097/00005537-200404000-00027. PMID: 15064633.