Hemp oil is experiencing a major growth nowadays. Once several large countries legalized medical cannabis and many companies invested in this industry, this oil is now considered to be the new “green gold”, and this is not surprising, because it is an extract with multiple benefits. Would you like to know more about it? Keep reading…
⛳ Hemp oil
Hemp oil is mainly produced by cold-pressing hemp seeds. This kind of oil is the most widespread, and has been consumed for many years mainly due to its high protein content.
Are there other ways of producing hemp oil than from seeds? The answer is yes, from the flowers and leaves you can extract a type of oil with many medicinal and nutritional properties. To get this oil you need a solvent like ethanol, and the production is lower than the one produced from seeds, but it is really worth it for its medicinal value.
✨ Hemp Oil Benefits
- Thanks to the large amount of essential oils, our overall health improves
- Prevents degenerative diseases
- It is very moisturizing, nourishes the skin and activates the circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
- It’s an antioxidant, so it helps fight aging
- Soothes itching, and improves skin in cases such as eczema or psoriasis
- It is an ally for hair and scalp care
- Helps combat pain
Among the most commonly used hemp products to treat disease or localised pain is hemp oil. In recent years its use has spread, encouraged by a global trend of healthy consumption.
👌 CBD-rich Hemp Oil Properties
Within hemp oil we can distinguish between oil made from flowers and oil made from pressed seeds. The one we extract from flowers can be considered rich in CBD, the most medicinal component of hemp, which can be beneficial for these ailments:
- Localised pain
- Muscular tension
- Localised Inflammation
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder
🚀 Additional benefits of Hemp Oil
- It brings a pleasant taste when added to recipes
- Can be used as a biofuel
- Can be used for manufacturing materials that replace plastic
- Useful ingredient in cosmetics for the manufacture of soaps, lotions, creams, etc..
As we have seen, hemp oil is an impressive natural product with a number of properties that provide us with multiple benefits. If you liked this article, you would be doing us a favor by sharing it on your social networks, maybe that way someone who might need it will find out.